- Damage that occurs during shipping
- Abuse, accident, alteration, modification, tampering, vandalism, negligence, misuse, abrasive contact, faulty installation lack of responsible care or if affixed to any attachment not provided with the shelter
- Damage to contents of shelter any person or property excluded.
- Normal and foreseeable wear and Tear
- Improper installation according to the instructions provided.
- Wear of fabric due to acts of nature, i.e. hurricane, tornado, wind, flood, snow, wind driven debris, etc.
- Labor and installation fees. Customer is responsible for all zoning and permits if required.
Please refer to your manual regarding information on your warranty. Have additional questions about the warranty on your building? Contact our Customer Service online or call us at 1-800-423-1727.
To file a claim, please fill out the Warranty Claim Form.